Monday 22 February 2016

Mary Berry refuses to have plastic surgery



Mary Berry has said she refuses to have plastic surgery to look younger for television.

She said: “I have no wish to have any Botox or a face-lift. Our surgeons are busy enough. Let them do proper jobs.”

She also said: “There’s a lot of talk about the lack of older women on TV, but I’ve never felt any pressure to try to look younger.

"I’m quite happy with my face. I’ve got loads of wrinkles.

“My granddaughter was looking at the area around my collarbones, which is a bit baggy and bony, and said, ‘Granny, you’ve got two holes’.”

She said: “I clean my face every day with a face wipe, usually put some moisturiser on, and that’s it.

“You’ll never find me in a spa. I loathe them.

Photo credit: www.goodtoknow.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment