Wednesday 17 February 2016

Kanye West Explains Why He’s Begging Mark Zuckerberg to Help Him



Photo credit: www.mtv.com
Kanye West jumped back on Twitter on Monday, February 15, to explain his rant from late Sunday, when he begged Facebook CEO and co-founder Mark Zuckerberg to help bail him out of $53 million in debt.


I just feel rich people are always too cool to ask for help trying to impress each other at dinner parties.

I just feel rich people are always too cool to ask for help trying to impress each other at dinner parties.

Yes I am personally rich and I can buy furs and houses for my family

If I spent my money on my ideas I could not afford to take care of my family. I am in a place that so many artist end up.

Also for anyone that has money they know the first rule is to use other people's money.

No matter what level you're at in life there is still a struggle

No comments:

Post a Comment