Friday 19 February 2016

Khama Billiat: " I can still improve."


Photo credit: www.newzimbabwe.com


According to KickOff online magazine, Khama Billiat says he can still improve.

The Zimbabwean has arguably been the Player of the Season so far, with his ‘CBD’ combination with Leonardo Castro and Keagan Dolly propelling the Brazilians to the top of the table.

But on the eve of Sundowns’ CAF Champions League tie against Chicken Inn, the 25-year-old is adamant he can take his game to an even higher level.

Khama Billiat was quoted saying:

“There is always room for improvement because if I look at my game I still see so many mistakes that I do,” Billiat says. “I see some aspects of my game that I can improve so as to help the team more than I usually do.

“I always want to learn. I don’t want to stop learning. The game is there and the coach always wants to make me take my game to the next level. So, I always open the door to learning more and doing more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment