Thursday 18 February 2016

Culoe De Song defending Black Coffee

De Song jumped to the defence of Coffee with a series of Tweets on Tuesday after there were allegations that his recording label signs young and upcoming artists they see as his direct threat in order to frustrate the growth of their careers.

When I left Soulistic, I took some time away from everybody. I distanced myself from any close influence.

If Coffee was truly selfish, I wouldn't be touring the world today.

When I say the dream, I mean for all of us. Soulistic family & I , wanted what's best for me.

The worst thing an artist can get involved in is politics.



Coffee also came out with a series of Tweets.

So many had the opportunity but kept mum.

Big up to the young Culoe for speaking out.

I've helped so many realize their dreams in Music.

Not because I'm the greatest but because it was God's Will.

It's quite sad that I've lost people I considered friends.....

Because they couldn't speak out the truth.

So....Big up to the young Culoe for speaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment