Tuesday 8 March 2016

Amber Rose 'is dating basketball player Terrence Ross' after medium's prediction


Photo credit: www.etcanada.com


According to mirror news online, Amber Rose is reportedly dating basketball player Terrence Ross.

The 32-year-old model - who has a three-year-old son Sebastian with former husband Wiz Khalifa - is said to have struck up a romance with the hunky Toronto Raptors player.

A source told Us Weekly: "They're hanging out. It's only been a few weeks."

The new relationship comes not long after E!'s Hollywood Medium star Tyler Henry told Amber that she would meet a man with a 'T' name.

And she has since tweeted him to say: "@tyhenrymedium I think I may have found my 'T' (sic)."


  1. 😳 I think I may have found my "T" 😍
  2. ❤️❤️❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment